CONTACT US (713) 923-2651
Crew Safeguard Escorts and Security Guards
We are proud to provide our clients with crew safeguard escorts and security guards in ports across the state. Our crew safeguard escorts and security guards can provide secure transport for crewmembers that are under an order to detain (I-259) until their departure, crewmembers needing medical attention, or individuals that need to be transported to the airport. In addition, we offer stowaway repatriation security, surveillance, and transportation. Our armed or unarmed guards provide services for a range of military and commercial clients and are fully-compliant with the International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS).
Our Crew Safeguard Escort Services
- Escort crewmembers under an order to detain (I-259) until the crew member departs the country.
- Check crewmembers upon arrival to the airport and provide confirmation of departure.
- Transport and escort crewmembers requiring medical treatment.
- Transport individuals to and from point of entry.
Our Stowaway Repatriation Services
- Safeguard stowaways that have been arrested by any law enforcement agency.
- Arrange and obtain travel documents for repatriation.
- Prepare the stowaway for repatriation.
- Provide side-by-side escort to the country of origin.
Unarmed or Armed Security Guards & Off-Duty Police Officers
- We provide quality service through our security guards and off-duty officers
- Our security guards work with agents, ship owners, charters, CBP, and USCG, to understand the unique goals and objectives for securing each vessel
- Our security guards operate to the ISPS Code Standards for Security
What is the ISPS code?
In 2002, a diplomatic committee approved the International Code for the Security of Ships and of Port Facilities (ISPS Code). The International Maritime Organization (IMO) now requires all ships to abide by this set of regulations. The ISPS code includes standards for security, roles, responsibilities, and methodology for assessing security needs. It requires that certified security plans for both ships and facilities are in place for a variety of military and commercial operations. The US Coast Guard enforces the ISPS code through the Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA). Maritime Vessel Security has become a consistent need for the Port of Houston and the surrounding Gulf Coast Area, and Danner’s Inc. is proud to fulfill this important need.
If you require a crew safeguard escort, repatriation escort services, or maritime security guards, contact us today. We serve a range of clients and can provide custom services tailored to your needs.
We understand that every job is different, and work to provide a trustworthy and reliable service for all of our clients. With more than 75 years of experience in maritime security, Danner’s is proud to be one of the most experienced maritime security guard companies in the country.